CACHE Diploma in Caring for Children Level 1 – City College Birmingham This is a 1 year, part time course including 14 hours of study per week, and a one week placement. Entry requirements are: two GCSE grades E, one of which must be English or other equivalent qualifications.You will need to demonstrate a minimum Level 1 in Literacy and Entry Level 3 in Numeracy and a commitment to the course. The Level 1 Diploma is designed as a first...
Home » Posts Tagged "city college birmingham"
Courses and Qualifications
- More students sign up for specialist early years Level 5 Diploma
- Interview - Fiona Veitch, Principal designate of the Thames Valley Free School
- Spotlight on ... Melanie Burke
- Nursery World Awards entry deadline extended to 31 May
- Spotlight on ... Hannah Lamputt
- LA support vital for EYP development
- Early Education seeks new CEO
- University to offer forest school training
- Teach First extended to the early years
- Childminders urged to have their say